Proactive management for demanding dealerships
SPEED UP YOUR BUSINESS
incadea.engine® has been designed especially for car dealers, workshops and importers and enables you to optimize your internal processes and workflows. It is perfectly adapted to your everyday working practices and seamlessly integrates dealership departments and business procedures to help capture, consolidate, manage and share data more effectively and efficiently.
|Benefits||general ledger||service management||parts management||vehicle management||data exchange||add-ons|
Benefits of incadea.engine for your business:
- Multi-company, multi-branch and multi-brand capabilities
- Low training requirements thanks to simple structures and Microsoft touch and feel
- Address concept which covers all customers
- Quick answers about your business because of real-time transaction posting
- Connects your entire business
- Direct connection to many OEM applications (optional)
- Vast international automotive expertise and experience of incadea associates
General Ledger - the Administration Module
General ledger and administration are the basis of any ERP System. Microsoft Dynamics NAV, a proven and tested system, perfectly fulfills all essential tasks. On this solid basis incadea has developed special optimizations for car dealers. incadea's partners support you in your local market requirements.
Additionally you can extend your general ledger functionality by adding the modules Branch Transactions and Fixed Assets. All postings are immediately available to ensure that you are always working with up-to-date data quickly and accurately.
Increase your service asset utilization by supporting your service management process with incadea.engine
Service order processing and customer care are of vital importance to any car dealership. incadea.engine's Service Management applications guide the user through the whole service process. From appointment management to invoicing and the automatic planning of after-sales activities, e.g. customer satisfaction surveys. Important information about service history, availability of parts and upcoming customer services are always up-to-date and easily accessible. Several OEM interfaces to technical systems, such as parts catalogs and central service and warranty systems guarantee smooth and integrated processes like the warranty handling etc.
The Service Management of incadea.engine supports your company in handling customer service inquiries and organizing resources to reach maximum efficiency. It helps you to enhance customer satisfaction. Dates and appointments are more easily arranged and kept, resources are used in the most efficient way and unnecessary work is avoided. Additionally, costs are more transparent for you and billing is easier to understand for your customers.
- Work according to the process guidelines
- Save time through quick sales order creation
- Transparent and flexible invoicing
- Automatic renewal of vehicle appointments
- Integration of manufacturer modules like part catalogs, warranty handling...
Functions of the service management module:
- Handling of quotes and estimates
- Sales order processing labor and parameter-controlled standard times
- Job processing
- Package management
- Orders separated (Internal, external and warranty)
- Order archiving
- Invoice splitting and preview
- Handling of credit memos and corrections
- Warranty and fair deal management
- Service campaigns
- Order-related time acquisition
- Service capacity scheduling module (optional)
- Damage calculation interface (optional)
Increase your parts turnover with incadea.engine
Parts is a central incadea.engine module. It improves your efficiency, optimizes company workflows, and helps to ensure you have the right item at the right place at the right time. The logical way in which data is handled in incadea.engine reduces your workload while boosting your knowledge. incadea can support multiple makes, multiple inventories and multiple branches and therefore is suitable for all corporate structures. The manufacturers' parts catalogs and price information can be integrated.
Functions of the parts management module:
- Requisition worksheets, orders, receipts, invoices, credit memos/corrections
- Sales quotes, orders, shipments, invoices/combined invoices, credit memos/corrections
- Backorder processing/reservations
- Replacement part processing
- Physical inventory
- Item transfers/Branch transaction
- Item replacements
- Deposit management
- Handling of alternative parts
Reduce vehicle inventory and easily trace the entire sales process chain to improve gross margins by supporting your vehicle management process with incadea.engine
The increasing requirements for used vehicles in the market have created a new outlook on vehicle inventory management, while considering optimized dealer incentives. Dealers' margins are directly affected by inventory carrying levels. A clear increase in gross margins, a decrease in inventory levels, faster access to products in the pipeline and a larger amount of working cash freed up for the business, allows dealers more analysis time to focus on purchases as well. The incadea vehicle management module gives comprehensive transparency through the vehicle pipeline allowing you to manage a reasonable inventory level at a low cost. incadea.engine provides complete vehicle inventory listing and vehicle sales process visibility reducing your decision-making efforts.
functions of the vehicle management module:
- Purchasing: Inquiries, orders, receipts, invoices, credit memos/corrections
- Sales: Inquiries, quotes, orders, shipments, invoices/combined invoices, credit memos/corrections
- Trade-ins on used cars and chain trade-ins
- "Days Carried" calculation
- Gross profit calculation
- Vehicle inventory list
- Differential taxation
- Vehicle configurator
- Purchasing and sales activities
- Used Car Evaluation interface (optional)
benefits for your vehicle sales activities:
- Vehicle configurator including check for inclusions/exclusions and combination prices (manufacturer-dependent)
- Central vehicle file data for improved analysis
- Vehicle and options remain stored for entire lifetime
- Storage of photos
- Vehicle price stickers including history
- Print-outs of vehicle stickers via Microsoft Office
- Multiple listing of vehicles possible on one document (e.g. quote or invoice)
- Various remarks concerning vehicles and customers
- Calculation of the costs for carrying a vehicle including flexible settings
- Simple preview of all printable documents
- Ability to easily handle foreign trades
- Determination of calculated costs per vehicle
- Gross profit calculation for each individual transaction or vehicle
- Transaction and the entire trade-in chain
- Item transfers/branch transactions
- Handling of purchasing and sales activities for automatic calculation of bonuses, bulk customer refunds, registration premiums and sales assistance features
- User-dependent invoice lock if values are below the minimum margin or if the discount is exceeded
- Document status workflow for analyzing and tracing business transactions.
Optimize your external communications by quick retrieval and
exchange of information.
This is a versatile, adaptable tool that allows you to exchange data with numerous manufacturers under a wide range of conditions, namely without the development work usually associated with such an undertaking. For example, the import of data provided by manufacturers or importers, such as master catalogs, vehicle or item data, is a matter of minutes. This is also applicable for addresses used in marketing activities. The module also allows you to export order data for parts or vehicle purchases.
The DCS Cockpit is a feature which has been added to the Data Exchange module. It offers a standardized exchange of data with manufacturers, suppliers, customers and between different companies. Further you can monitor, process and coordinate all document-related transactions within incadea.engine. It is possible to view any document from within the DCS Cockpit. You can handle processes automatically using the Job Spooler feature in the Data Exchange module.
Further Interfaces (add-ons):
In order to give you the opportunity to tailor the system to the requirements of your business, we offer a set of add-on modules which complement the incadea.engine standard package. For more information on each add-on module, please refer to the individual data sheets or contact your incadea associate.
incadea.engine offers an integrated cash register system, which supports your daily transactions in connection with any business process. The Cash Register module simultaneously manages assorted cash registers and facilitates easy customizing options that match the requirements of your transaction processes. To accommodate complex inter-currency transactions, incadea.engine enables the user to accept payments in foreign currencies. The system combines cash and credit payments and automatically converts them into the default currency set by the user. Whether it is a payment or a withdrawal, all open ledger entries are automatically balanced. In addition incadea.engine includes discounts, defined for specific orders and suppliers. It also supports the user by adding more efficiency to the sales process. During an across-the-counter cash sale the cash drawer opens immediately. Once the invoice is posted, the system finishes the process. It prevents backorder processing and excessive paperwork by printing the sales receipts directly on a sales slip printer.
POS - Point of Sale
This tool was designed especially for over-the-counter sales. Its most important feature is a touch screen function which helps employees to perform the payment procedure for an over-the-counter sale. There are additional functions available in this module enriching incadea.engine. For example, top item functionality, gift card handling, lay away function, log-on for users/salespersons including password protection. You can assign different profiles to your sales staff and the system records all processes a user performs. Besides the touch screen you can connect external systems such as printers, bank terminals, cash drawers, scanners etc. The system is connected to other standard Microsoft Dynamics NAV and incadea.engine features, including parts sales and cash register.
It is also possible for a user to open an order and create an invoice. The system also gives you the ability to load up pictures.
The Time Management module offers the possibility to record all presence times and tasks using a time clock or an operational data collection terminal. The times thus recorded then can be further processed. For example, it is possible to edit the service order timestamps using the Clock In/Out Time Split function. The times recorded in the service module are posted using the time clock (touch screen optional) and the absence times are handled.
The presence times posted via the Time Clock are stored together with a task type code. Those presence times are automatically compared to the target times leading to an under/overtime balance calculated for each employee.
Optionally, you can transfer the calculated time totals based on these data to an payroll add on. The clocked times on service orders are linked to each service order, the jobs on the service order and for non standard labor values even to the single labor value. Efficiency is therefore calculated automatically by the system for mechanics, service orders or even jobs on service orders and is shown on various reports. Those reports at a glance also show productive and unproductive times offering you a powerful tool to determine the efficiency and productivity in your company. incadea.engine was created to boost your company‘s transparency and efficiency. Intelligent data linking and utilization make an optimized use of resources possible and allow you to seize your market opportunities.
OAI - Open Accounting Interface
Accounting demands differ country by country. This is why incadea offers an open accounting interface (OAI). The OAI exports general ledger postings, customer ledger entries, vendor ledger entries, customers' and vendors' standing data to your local accounting application.
Vice versa, OAI imports payment information to update the open balances of customers and vendors in incadea.engine.
CRM - Relationship Management
When competition is tough, the ability to acquire new customers and ensure the loyalty of existing ones, is a key factor for success. A systematic, targeted marketing is required and again incadea.engine manages the entire cycle of customer relationships, from address management and OEM references to sales processes and after-sales activities. Supported by incadea.engine, you can centrally group and display all your customer contacts and data.
Basic CRM functions are handled by incadea.engine. For a in-depth CRM, uniquely connected to all vehicles you can raise your sales performance with incadea.cvrm
Capacity overlaps cause stress in a workshop and are an inconvenience for your customer. Using the Service Scheduling module you can detect and avoid bottlenecks well in advance. It also enables you to reorder all required parts in time. This helps you optimize the workshop's capacity utilization and to avoid bottleneck situations.
IMM - Importer Management Module
incadea.engine also supports importer markets. This is important, because in some countries the manufacturer is not represented. In such countries the manufacturer cooperates with an importer, who distributes all necessary components to other dealerships in the country.
The IMM offers key functionalities combining
incadea.engine commercial automotive management functionality integrated to the specific requirements of Importers
The functions of the IMM
- Handles dangerous goods, VIN mandatory, key number and engine number requirements.
- Age checking and freight charging functions
- Importer specific advanced warehousing functions.
- Backorder release, cross docking and automatic release of backorders on receipts.
- Contact and marketing information about vehicle owners.
- Advanced level of ownership based on profile information.
Importer Vehicle Stocklist
- Single 'dashboard' like interface to manage all your vehicles.
- Snapshot of Vehicles available to the dealer network updated live. Value, search for, update and sell your vehicles from a single screen.
- Enables the distribution of shipping associated costs from multiple suppliers or internal costs to be apportioned by quantity, volume, weight, value, tariff, duty % and manually across individual shipments from multiple suppliers.
- Single point of processing for both parts and vehicles providing seamless integration with OEM Purchasing Systems.
- Secure External Access module has been developed to support online processing by dealers and third party warehouse suppliers.
- Real time data and document entry enables the dealer and importer to work seamlessly in Parts, Vehicles, Service (Warranty) and Account details.
- Use either a WEB Portal or Terminal Services connection to connect your dealer network to the importer database.
- Warranty claims can be created directly in the Service Management area without a Service Order having been completed.
- Claimed (Dealers) vs. Paid (Manufacturer) amounts are recorded, tracked and reported on.
- Documents have been adapted to support the Importer Warranty model and a comprehensive Warranty ‘Type' setup area allows the Imported to control the entire warranty process and differentiate between different claim types like 'Local' and 'Manufacturer'.
incadea.engine is designed to help you run your business more efficiently and successfully. This is possible by combining Microsoft Dynamics NAV - a successful and proven ERP System - and incadea's great international experience in the automotive business.
incadea.engine is based on all the functions available in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and combines commercial management options with special extensions designed especially for the automotive sector. With Microsoft look and feel incadea.engine is easy to use which enables customers to learn the system quickly. The system contains numerous open interfaces and supports the complete integration of Microsoft Office products. Together with most of the leading car producers incadea has developed interfaces which allow you to pull data from the OEMs. Flexible architecture enables incadea.engine to be easily localized and to support more than 21 languages, currencies and local business requirements by our network of in-country technology partners.
incadea.engine provides you with comprehensive support for all business processes used in car dealerships worldwide.