Enhance customer satisfaction, with speed and clarity
Faced with the increasingly complex and competitive environment that characterizes the automotive industry, car manufacturers, dealers and importers are emphatically focusing on CRM (customer relationship management) processes and tools to manage new leads and customer enquiries, increase customer and brand loyalty, as well as increase their value proposition while maintaining adequate operational costs, increasing profit margins and gaining a competitive edge.
Designed exclusively to meet the needs of the automotive businesses and based on the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology, incadea.cvrm (customer + vehicle relationship management) is a tailored CRM solution that provides the ability to anticipate customer needs, build lasting and profitable relationships and achieve business growth.
- Optimize your key CRM and vehicle sales processes supported by incadea.cvrm in a guided and structured way
- Increase your lead conversion ratio by means of an efficient lead management
- Ensure that you lose no leads
- Improve your communication across all sales and digital market channels
- Gain greater customer insight
- Deliver your customers an experience that supports customer and brand loyalty
- Achieve faster response rates to your customer enquiries and streamline your customer case management
- Improve the return on investment (ROI) of your marketing campaigns by addressing your target groups with relevant and compelling offers
Gain instant business insight through accessing key business information from anywhere
- Designed exclusively for the automotive retail business, based on the industry’s requirements and incadea’s extensive experience
- Customized and tailored to job roles in car dealerships. Each user’s workspace is designed based on their roles and the individual tasks they perform, making incadea.cvrm easy-to-use and employees more productive and efficient
- Scalable and configurable solution that is able to support dealership and brand CRM processes, based on an preconfigured automotive standard solution
- Minimized training efforts due to the familiar Microsoft Office environment and clear processes
Offered as an on-premise as well as hosted solution, integrated or non integrated with the Dealer Management System (DMS)
|Vehicle Sales||Campaigns Management||Customer Case Management||Lead Management||Contact Management||Other||Technology Highlights|
The vehicle sales process supports sales users throughout the entire vehicle sales cycle with extensive and dedicated capabilities for each stage, such as test drive, consultative vehicle offering, either by means of OEM configuration or an internal electronic price list, quotations and pricing calculator, contracting and fulfillment process management as well as vehicle delivery and customer satisfaction follow-ups. Throughout the vehicle sales process, incadea.cvrm users promptly receive information about any process update, events as well as the necessary support for upselling and cross selling opportunities. Sales funnel, planning and targets are all managed for both, sales user and sales manager. Active selling based on permanent checks of known vehicle interests and vehicles on stock or in pipeline reduces the days carried and increases your sales margin.
- Flexible setup of the sales stages to be covered
- Enhanced focus due to a dedicated sales workplace and immediate access to all necessary information
- Extensive vehicle search options either by means of an internal vehicle configurator or with OEM support
- Vehicle quotations with pricing calculator, pricing margin and sales pricing campaigns support
- Seamless process from very first contact to final vehicle delivery executed by sales users: guided, controlled and targeted by the sales manager
Increased transparency during the entire sales order fulfillment process
Plan and track activities, tasks and budgets for each marketing activity. Use embedded mail merge features to instantly send mass communication. Track responses across various communication channels, linking them to campaigns and lead sources. Measure the marketing success KPIs, so you can repeat successful marketing campaigns.
- Increase the efficiency of your marketing activities
- Optimize budget adoption
- Increase transparency and process structure
- Optimize segmentation
Increase your campaign performance by implementing campaigns with clear focus and a measurable success
Capture and assign cases with automatic direct responses, resolve issues, monitor case resolution, measure and analyze performance and propose improvements with automated escalations according to case status.
- Optimize customer experience
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Achieve transparency concerning complaints
Boost sales productivity, streamline sales cycles, automate lead management and gain more insight to drive your sales. Maintain a single source of all lead information for all lead channels. Automatically associate e-mail messages with the relevant leads/opportunities. Assign leads and tasks automatically, monitor the lead development progress and analyze efficiency based on flexible key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Improved lead capturing from all channels
- Efficient support of dealer showroom leads
- Fast and improved lead qualification process
Fast and guided lead assignment and management
Track all activities and interactions for each contact or account. The configurable contact plan supports sales users in their daily work. The simple and efficient sales users’ workplaces enable them to perform their daily work, as well as plan the next contact activities easily and accurately. Monitor due activities with automatic escalation processes and establish consistent sales customer contact behavior and practices.
- All prospects and customers are regularly contacted in a structured way according to preconfigured contact plans and channels, e.g. phone, e-mail, SMS.
- Optimize the work efficiency of the sales team with an adjusted creation of contact activities
- Efficient contact activities re-assignment according to the sales user’s availability
Monitoring and KPI support for your sales manager
Additional business processes:
- Supports multibrand Retailers with the ability to offer Brand specific CRM experience/configuration while maintaining dealership overall processes and 360o customer view across brands
- Supports multilocations retailers with multiple organizations and teams
- Increases contact data quality based on flexible deduplication and data quality rules
Technology Highlights at a glance:
- Based on the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM technology, incadea.cvrm is a reliable CRM solution that will continuously include and support new MS CRM features.
- Provides powerful automotive role-tailored and customized features
- The clear, easy to set up, quickly configurable graphics with simple drill-down to underlying data assist users to better understand their area of business
- Integrated with incadea DMS solutions
- Offers role-tailored and flexible workplaces
- Accessible using internet explorer or Microsoft Outlook; offers online and offline mode.
- Complete integration with Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook, as a user interface
- Connected to DMS using Microsoft Connector, able to integrate with any third-party DMS